Go Caricatures

Place Order:

The Shopping Cart feature for this site is UNDER CONSTRUCTION.  I apologize for the inconvenience. In the meantime to place your order please Contact Go Caricatures by either email with the following order details or call:

(in Australia) 61 4 1711 2668.

World wide orders welcomed.


Email or Phone your details, be sure to include:

Name and Address

Include photo or photos (group caricatures can be done from a selection of photos, the individuals do not need to be in the same photo) Eye colour info needed for coloured caricatures.

Your chosen Caricature Style:

     Caricature Standard, Quick Cartoon, Caricature Portrait, Caricature to the Max, (or Portrait)

Your chosen Drawing Medium:

     Pencil, Black line, Charcoal, or Coloured Pastels

Your chosen Design Layout:

     Head & Shoulders or Head & Body

(Note: See Caricatures and Go Albums for examples of the range of caricatures to choose from,

then review your selection on the Price List to find the fees.)

Upon your contacting Go Caricatures I will give you details for you to place a deposit. (I will be changing this once the Shopping Cart feature is in place). A 75% deposit is required, some clients prefer to pay in full at this point for their own convenience. When the caricature is completed I will email a small image file so that you can be confident your project has been concluded. You then deposit the remaining 25% plus postage and your caricature will be on its way.

Caricatures are typically done on A3 (11in. x 17 in.) paper for up to 5 people, however A2 is also available for groups from 4 and up, for very large groups A1 and larger is available. Small additional fee ablied for requests for larger paper depending on Caricature Style.

Most Caricatures can be done within a week, depending on work load at the time. If you have an urgent need, such as a quickly approaching birthday, contact Go Caricatures with your needs and I will do all I can to meet your deadline.

Shipping in Australia by Post using mailing tubes. Total cost for standard delivery $10. to be added to your caricature fee. Express Post available.

World wide shipping is also available at reasonable costs, please contact Go Caricatures with your details.